Saturday, May 23, 2009

Something New Under Saturday's Sun



I received this last March. I told you I'm so far behind I'm almost in front of myself in the big circle of life.

From Top 100 Baby and Children's Health Blogs:

We just posted an article, “Top 100 Baby and Children’s Health Blogs

I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this list.

Raising a child in this world can be a daunting, dangerous, and confusing task. From various diseases, both new and old, to household risks, parents need all the information they can get. To help you get the information you need, we’ve combed through hundreds of blogs to compile the best 100 baby and children’s health blogs, which are designed to inform, educate, and help you raise healthy children.

Why not go see.

No comments: