Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday's Tattler


Good Morning!

It's more or less a regular school week. No field trips. We are still practicing our Civil War songs for Spring Sing, and we are getting ready for the Scholastic Book Fair.

Miss Leigh will be visiting us tomorrow. She will stay for the morning and have lunch. It's her favorite - breakfast for lunch with bacon.

This weekend, as a present for Miss Judy, the whole staff got together and painted the pet or zoo room. It is magnificent. Please spend some time visiting in there tomorrow and this week. It's beautiful and filled with love. It was so unexpected. I am so pleased.

I can't tell you how much this meant to me. The work, the talent, the time, the effort, and the thought. When does a faculty come together and do something as fantastic as this for someone? I truly feel loved and respected. The zoo room is not everyone's gig, but it's mine, and knowing that people love me enough to add to this is a tremendous tribute to friendship. I am truly blessed - and so surprised.

After shopping for the school groceries today, the faculty was there to welcome me - it was a little scary - couldn't understand why every one was there on a Sunday... and then they showed me the room. So excited.

Have a great week!

No comments: