Sunday, August 13, 2006

High Notes

This is a letter posted to the blog. In case you didn't see it, I'm posting it as a post. This is the kind of teacher that makes the GS a great place to work.

Judy, Thank you so much for the kind words. It makes me feel good to know that I have a boss who trust's me like this. I have my own children Caleb and Josie with me when I am at the garden school. When a situation like this arises my "mommy" instincts kick in. All of these children are my own when they are in my care. I will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. I hope the parents can work a little easier knowing that their children are safe and sound in The Garden School. The part I found the funniest was, no matter how dark the sky kept getting and how hard the wind was blowing, the children had one thing on their mind, Snack! They didn't want to miss that. However, a pack of cookies later, the storm passed. I was so impressed with the kids. It takes patience to sit on the floor of the bathroom for thirty minutes. They are truly a special group of children. And I love everyone of them. Miss. Jana

No comments: