Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Summer in Florida

Greetings from Florida! It's been a lot of fun. I wish all the kids could have been at the beach today. It was beautiful and we had nearly the whole thing to ourselves.

Thanks to Miss Molly for holding down the fort. Edith has gone North and with me in the deep South it's important to be able to rely on the team. Miss Kelly is about ten miles from me doing her own thing.

The weather is much better here than at home. Anne told me even the cats won't move.

I promise I'll bring this nice weather home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're right about bringing nice weather home. The heat index was 108 last time I heard. Hope you have a great visit with your family!

Anonymous said...

Florida has been great!! The family and I went to Magic Kingdom yesterday, it was a very sunny day and the heat didn't bother us too Bad!! Today we are going out on the ocean in my Papaw's boat, Jaylen and Madison and Alexis are very excited. We love seeing dolphins. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! See ya soon,
Ms. Kelly