Monday, September 05, 2011

Monday's Tattler


A little late, but none the less here! This week is all about me. Not me, me, but the kids me. We will talk about who we are and what we think and what we want to do when we grow up. We will talk about what makes me me and you you. Such fun.

We will be having a new Beautiful Baby Contest this month. Prizes will be awarded at the new Grandparents' Tea on September 16.

Please bring a picture of your child or children as infants. Our contest is "Beautiful Head to Toe."

We will be collecting Preemie clothing as a donation for the Neo Natal Intensive Care Units in both hospitals.

Every preemie outfit, bonnet, bootie, blanket or onesie will give points to every child whose family donates! The willer will be announced on September 16.

Please plan to contribute to this very worthy cause.

We will be getting a new playground this week. Not sure what this will mean, but it will be lovely weather for it.

Have a great week!


No comments: